TSL Hak Pad Booster Pak v2.0
*** Under NO circumstances is this, or any of my other,
*** mod(s) to be posted on ANY site other than by myself.
** Attention **
This is NOT a standalone mod! You will need to download and install my
TSL Hak Pad Mod in order for this Booster Pack to work.
This is an expansion pack to my TSL Hak Pad cheat mod. It is also backwards compatible with my Booster Pack v.1, meaning you don't have to download it (if you haven't already) to get the functions it added. If you HAVE downloaded it, then just overwrite the files when prompted :D
With permission, andargor has allowed me to incorporate his Holowan CLoakworks 2 Disguise mod! Over 500+ disguises are now available (PC & NPC)!
- Added andargor's Holowan CLoakworks 2 Disguises function
- Tweaked a few dialogue tree descriptions / categories
- Added Set PC / NPC's Level
- Added Adjust Skill Point Levels Function
- Added Adjust Attribute Scores Function
- **Added a "hidden" Special Interface for other Modder's Tools
** What this means is that if you happen to have the following mods installed, you can access it's functions through the Hak Pad
without having to equip it!
You WILL however have to download and install their mods for this function to be available. You will also need to have their mod items
in your inventory (the actual armbands).
But don't worry! If you don't have the mods, the special dialogue won't appear! (No need to worry about accidentally choosing an invalid
function and crashing your game).
- Darth333's Wherami Armband
- RedHawke's Mistake Correction Armband
- mrdefender's Wrist Console
If you have already installed the above mods and they're working fine, don't change a thing! BUT, if you would like to download and use them via the Hak Pad, here's a little tip... just install all of the files WITHOUT the spells.2da. That's right, you won't need to edit it
because the Hak Pad will directly access it's functions via the item's dialogue! How's that for a "hack"?!.. hehehe ;)
On a sidenote, thanks to feedback from the Original Hak Pad Mod, I have found that this mod also works for the Xbox!
Though this mod is not a standalone mod, just a Booster Pack, the cheats below are for the actual Hak Pad.
1-) with cheats enabled, type "~" (without quotes) and enter:
2-) Press "ENTER"
** For the Anti-Console,
You're out of luck. Since this IS a "cheating/just for fun mod", I didn't feel "right" about adding it in the game. Kinda defeats
the purpose. I'd suggest using tk102's Save Game Editor to get it:
Star Wars Knights Modding Tools
Plus, since it's useable from the get go, there's no need to "back track" your steps or start a new game in order to get it.
3. INSTALLATION & COMPATIBILITY:
- If you haven't done so already, create a folder named "override" (without quotes) in your KotOR II directory.
- Be sure you have installed the TSL Hak Pad Mod before installing this Booster Pack.
- Open the .rar file and then double-click the "Override" folder within.
- Drag-n-Drop all the files into your game's Override folder (or sub-folder where the Hak Pad mod is installed). Default path is:
- You will be prompted to overwrite the "hakpad_start.dlg" Go ahead and click "OK". The new .dlg file is what adds the new
options when the Hak Pad is activated.
**- the "Source" folder within the .rar contains the un-compiled
source scripts for the Booster Pack. These are NOT necessary for
the mod to work. Don't worry about them unless you're just curious
or want to "tweak" the functions.
4. EXTRA SUPER SPECIAL THANKS TO:
For posting the "Frequently Used Script Functions" thread over at Holowan Laboratories.
And for the DLGEditor! Without it, this Hak Pad Booster Pack (and the original mod) wouldn't have been possible! I'm way too lazy to try and do this in a GFF Editor ;) hehehe...
 andargor, Darth333, RedHawke & mrdefender
For giving me permission to access their mods via the Hak Pad Interface.
 Darth333, T7nowhere, RedHawke & Tupac Amaru
For pretty much "spoon feeding" me techniques on scripting, it's follies, it's functions & it's benefits once you've learned the
 stoffe -mkb-
For providing the custom script for the PC / NPC Set Level Function, and for providing the most excellent TSL Patcher application (used
for installing the original Hak Pad Mod)! Thanks to stoffe, you guys and gals don't have to worry about editing the .2da's, compatibility issues & other headaches involved with many of my mods.. hehehe. Oh yeah, and also for "adopting" alot of his readme lines due to this new installer... (still getting used to it)...
(*) Read about the TSL Patcher/Installer here
(*) Download the TSL Patcher/Installer here
* STATS can be found in the readme file*